MOCK DOT AUDITS
Our DOT audits are accurate and complete.
We inspect the following:
- Driver Qualification Files
- Vehicle Inspection Reports
- Vehicle Maintenance Files
- Electronic Driver Logs and Time Sheets
- Accident Registers
- Drug & Alcohol Program
- And Other Items the DOT Looks For
Musiak Safety Consultants will provide you with a comprehensive report of our findings, and provide the details needed to be in compliance.
DRUG & ALCOHOL COMPLIANCE
Musiak Safety Consultants will manage your drug and alcohol testing program with strict confidentiality.
We will provide a detailed and confidential report of any findings and necessary areas needed to be in compliance.
We will record and manage test results so that you are sure your testing program is accurate and in compliance.
This service includes policy development, consortium management, audit support, third party administration (TPA), and more.
- Post Accident
- Return to duty
- Reasonable Suspicion
Musiak Safety offers online recurring safety training for your drivers. Visit the online training page to learn more about how you can expand your company's safety culture with training that's always accessible online.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STARTING YOUR OWN TRUCKING COMPANY?
Starting your own trucking company can be overwhelming. DOT regulations and compliance tracking can be complicated and time consuming.
Let Musiak Safety Consultants help you manage the process to be in compliance with the Department of Transportation. Our expertise in Trucking Company Management is extensive and complete.
- Apply for Intra and Interstate Operating Authority.
- Prepare your company for the safety review.
- Apply for a DOT Number.
- Establish a drug testing program.
- Establish driver qualification files.
- Establish vehicle files.
- Walk you through the regulatory processes, and explain what is required.
ELECTRONIC DRIVER LOGS
New regulations require the installation and use of electronic logging devices (ELD's) by December 2017. Musiak Safety Consultants is your partner in achieving compliance with these new regulations.
Musiak Safety represents EROAD's unique and affordable solution for electronic driver logging. If your company is looking for a great ELD that is very easy to use, call me at (724) 309-9261
Our Service Provides:
- Driver and dispatcher training on how to use electronic logging systems.
- Monitoring and auditing of electronic driver logs.
- Compliance verification and retraining when necessary.